When Seattle’s Museum of Flight set out to install their International Space Station (ISS) exhibit, they hired me to design and develop the Flash content delivery system for an interactive, touch-screen kiosk.
The kiosk allowed museum visitors to select from a 2-tiered navigation structure so as to view video clips about the ISS as well as historical clips with a campy appeal.
- Developed interactive specifications in collaboration with Museum of Flight staff
- Designed the look and feel of the kiosk
- Created graphic and typographic elements
- Executed the project using extensible, repurposable technology
- XML (to designate which content Flash should load)
- Audition for audio editing